• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
Yeah practice is good but don't force yourself to draw everyday, that just usually leads to burnout
It's also good to think and decide what exactly you want to improve on
Like say focusing on posing for a week and then next week going to another aspect and then looping through each aspect again and again when you want to

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah I just don't. Part of it is because I don't have my supplies, but I could just get a pencil and paper and go to town.
Pencil and paper is the best option anyways imo. If you wanna color too you can grab a $3 pack of Crayola pencils at walmart, mine are freaking good and they work so well for that price.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah practice is good but don't force yourself to draw everyday, that just usually leads to burnout
It's also good to think and decide what exactly you want to improve on
Like say focusing on posing for a week and then next week going to another aspect and then looping through each aspect again and again when you want to
Yeah my biggest thing is wolves from the shoulders up, I'm pretty good at bodies, but the heads and faces just hang me up so bad. Also people in general then I can draw Ilinka.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah I don't mean you need to be making finished pieces 24/7, you can just doodle some wolves on your math notes or shopping list or hand every so often if you want. drawing the same things over and over will lead to improvement that way, I don't even finish drawings that much, but I hone my skills from sketching and doodling a lot

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Screenshot_20210814-130233_2.png
I swear this is one of the funniest things ever, cus its just not ****ing true lmao. Like, Zelda MAY have had feelings for her (emphasis on may, it's definitely going out on a limb to say that it wasn't just friendship) but even so they were never close to dating or even talking about it. whut

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 50228
I swear this is one of the funniest things ever, cus its just not ****ing true lmao. Like, Zelda MAY have had feelings for her (emphasis on may, it's definitely going out on a limb to say that it wasn't just friendship) but even so they were never close to dating or even talking about it. whut
That sounds like me shipping Ilinka, I just take it for granted.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That sounds like me shipping Ilinka, I just take it for granted.
but at least with Ilinka there's a reason to and it's also pretty heavily suggested by the source material, there's like nothing to work with here lmao. the "midzel moments" are referring to when they were 10. 10 ffs, thats way too young for love, at least in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom