• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
I've been appreciating my purchase of 3D all stars a lot more recently
I've been having fun just grabbing my switch and play the og version of mario 64 during train and car rides
I just find the game really fun
I like just moving around, I've literally just screwed around in the castle without doing any actual levels before and enjoyed it
I've only beaten the original version once and I only got the game like last year, so no nostalgia bias or whatever I just enjoy the game
also if it weren't for 3D all stars I wouldn't have been able to play Sunshine and I enjoy that game

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I'll have to read some reviews and stuff, as someone who gave up on 3d Mario twice when I was younger I don't want to get it if I won't play it
I still have a lot of games tho so I'll probably wait a little while before picking one

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I feel like I'm missing out on an important part of Nintendo if I don't play em, also I've recently gotten a lot more into games like Crash so I bet I'd enjoy em quite a bit. But I'll still read some reviews and all

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
I feel like I'm missing out on an important part of Nintendo if I don't play em, also I've recently gotten a lot more into games like Crash so I bet I'd enjoy em quite a bit. But I'll still read some reviews and all
You try to get Mario to jump around, he occasionally does what you want him to and then you say so long gay Bowser. Not much to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom