• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
cross.jpg
this was another pic from last night, i tried nap outside this church at like 3am but i couldnt get comfortable in my regular backseat and didnt wanna bother putting them down. i was using my bible as a pillow with a plaid curtain to make it slightly softer, i was there for like 45 minutes just lying and listening to these eerily loud owls. this was down near the Ouachita national forest area iirc

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Should I be concerned you didn't bother going home to sleep or am I reaching or asking too much
My house was like, 3 hours away and i also didn't know where i was at the time, i did get home at like 6:30 to my dad sitting on the couch, he didnt question it. my fav thing was driving north thru the Ozarks while the sun started to rise, it was half cloudy half sunny and super surreal.
i slept until 1:30 and i had this dream I was in New orleans, but it was basically the Sahara and every skyscraper was made of sand, I was on top of one and I could see these utterly massive temples in the distance, kind of like looking at the desert temple in totk, but bigger and they looked like minecraft builds (closest thing i could find to them)
lx9zsmt2fzz41.png

it was super uncanny, the sand crumbled under me and i was gonna fall of the skyscraper but i woke up.
Finally finsihed my project car, this thing is beautiful
View attachment 75249

View attachment 75250

View attachment 75251
DANG that is gorgeous, i like the plate lol. is it one of those retro cameros?

nocturneofshadow

glow sticks are lit
youre alive, so i can ask you again:
wtf is mowing?
mow |mō|

verb (past and past participle mowed |mōd| or past and past participle mown |mōn|) [with object]

• cut down (an area of grass) with a machine: mow the lawn a day or two before you go, so it stays looking tidy while you are away.

mainly historical cut down (grass or a cereal crop) with a scythe or a sickle: they mowed green corn, to give the blades to horses.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
DANG that is gorgeous, i like the plate lol. is it one of those retro cameros?
Yeah it's a first gen. The first gen was 1967-69 but the 1969s get all the attention because of a slight design tweak that I'd normally get pics and go into detail about but I'm working on soemthing else rn. The plate is because it was originally going to be called the panther, to give the image of being stroger than the Ford Mustang that it was going up against.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Screenshot 2024-05-20 235433.png
Here's that drawing I said I was gonna do, this is just a rough sketch to get the character design out there. I didn't quite give myself enough space to work with so the eye shape isn't quite where I want it but I'm overall really happy with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom