• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
I JUST FOUND A NEW ONE THIS IS BIG

42540be80a71361cb88662dd36e21140.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Wait so are you at some hibachi place now??? Proving my previous post.
These days have been my first days off since my trip (not yesterday but it was in between 2 days off) so I'm out here doing EVERYTHING. I took my dog creek wading again for almost 3 hours after a very brief stint at the farmer's market and sharing a meatball sub, then I came home and my sister was my responsibility tonight so we got 2 of her friends and went to a hibachi grill. She did this thing once where we were almost home where she hung out the window and held onto the roof rack, she said my dad lets her do it but we passed my mom out on a neighborhood walk and she shut that down fast lol. i'm out here 100%ing life

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
These days have been my first days off since my trip (not yesterday but it was in between 2 days off) so I'm out here doing EVERYTHING. I took my dog creek wading again for almost 3 hours after a very brief stint at the farmer's market and sharing a meatball sub, then I came home and my sister was my responsibility tonight so we got 2 of her friends and went to a hibachi grill. She did this thing once where we were almost home where she hung out the window and held onto the roof rack, she said my dad lets her do it but we passed my mom out on a neighborhood walk and she shut that down fast lol. i'm out here 100%ing life
I was gonna say that NWA has cooler stuff than this area, which is probably true to an extent, but I could probably find stuff if I really looked.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I was gonna say that NWA has cooler stuff than this area, which is probably true to an extent, but I could probably find stuff if I really looked.
Well you do have a nicer GameStop..
Hmm, honestly most of my "adventures" are just finding random rivers and truck stops, I could keep myself just as entertained out there as I could here. Also you do have the ocean but I'm sure you've exhausted that by now. I was gonna say the creeks may be iffy but theyre upstream from those factories so you should be good. Yall picked a good town to be in as opposed to the one down south apparently..
Screenshot 2024-05-09 210303.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom