• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Doing alright. I have a Track & Field meet tomorrow. Coaches got me runnin' the 3200 meters, which is 2 miles, which equals 8 laps on the track. I wanna PR and get sub 13 minute. Anyway, how are you doing? Any good stories about work?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
2 miles in 13 minutes, zamn! Good luck, let us know how ya do. Hmm, stories about work.... it's all the same really, just putting out shoes all day, I wish something interesting would happen. I did just get another raise, but I'm also on final warning for misbehavin'. SO basically "you're doing awesome, great work, but **** up one more time and we will fire you". Not much of a problem since I learned to keep myself in line since then (this warning came 1.5 months after I did the thing) but still, an interesting juxtaposition.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I dont know about you guys but I am a hard core advocate of trash talking and insulting strangers in online games. Dont take it the wrong way but it is part of the proper experience.
That would require me to be good at a game so I could back up my smack talk.
ftr if anyone reading this has terrible internet safety practices and would therefore think grabbing a hamborger with the funny talking dog from zeldadungeon is a good idea, hit me up because tbh why not
This would be cool but the Brazoria area takes forever to get to if you live north of Houston, so basically the entire United States.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This would be cool but the Brazoria area takes forever to get to if you live north of Houston, so basically the entire United States.
I do live north, but I probably won't be north after the first couple of days of my venture, my rough plan was Alabama, Louisiana, then home thru central AR, but Texas would be really cool cus I might get to see an actual beach (beaches in LA are poison). Its funny timing because my friend's bf just broke up w/ him, and is going home to Alabama around the same time as my trip, on a plane but they need someone to bring his stuff and cat to his house so that someone will probably be me. So day 1 i'll have a cat named Zelda in my car apparently. My personal thing is going to St John parish though, which is wayy closer to Brazoria than Fay is LOL.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I do live north, but I probably won't be north after the first couple of days of my venture, my rough plan was Alabama, Louisiana, then home thru central AR, but Texas would be really cool cus I might get to see an actual beach (beaches in LA are poison). Its funny timing because my friend's bf just broke up w/ him, and is going home to Alabama around the same time as my trip, on a plane but they need someone to bring his stuff and cat to his house so that someone will probably be me. So day 1 i'll have a cat named Zelda in my car apparently. My personal thing is going to St John parish though, which is wayy closer to Brazoria than Fay is LOL.
You're going NWA to Alabama in 1 day???

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think my record was 7-8ish hours of driving in one day, it nuked me but that could have had to do with my finishing at 4:30 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom