• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Guinea

Basically Tingle
1000005149.png

They ran a bunch of tests and said that I was good! Except I told them I wasn't good, I've been having stomach pains, etc. so they gave me some pills and showed me the door. I was like... WHAT?! EIGHT HOURS OF WAITING AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

So... idk what to do at this point except take the meds and hope they help.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
View attachment 73705

They ran a bunch of tests and said that I was good! Except I told them I wasn't good, I've been having stomach pains, etc. so they gave me some pills and showed me the door. I was like... WHAT?! EIGHT HOURS OF WAITING AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

So... idk what to do at this point except take the meds and hope they help.
If the pain's happening in your abdomen area, particularly your right side, I would be cautious if the pain doesn't go away quickly or decreases in the next few days. I was misdiagnosed with a ruptured cyst last year and I ended up having a ruptured appendix because of that delay thinking it wasn't serious. You'll know if it's appendicitis because in most cases it'll continue to become worse day by day and in my case, I wasn't even able to walk on my own during it. The pain is very acute, intense, and unbearable, especially if you press in the area where your appendix is located. If it's affecting you that much, I would be careful.

Hope your ER doctors were better than mine though! Hoping the pills work :>

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Its been hurting for months. If it still hurts by Friday I'm going to a different hospital. Like, its a dull ache for the most part, but every so often it gets sharp. The CAT scan showed nothing wrong with my guts, but I mean, they don't show the inside. I'm hoping its not my appendix. That would suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom