• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
reminds me of that time i was arguing with this while nationalist on telegram and in response to me saying i had non-white family members he said "only a cat raised by dogs would fail to recognize that dogs and cats are natural enemies". I guessed he missed the irony of my profile picture being a dog and my bio listing me as a dog.
(also making cats the master race is funny when dogs are an objectively superior species, not in an "i like them better" way but theyre stronger, smarter and much higher on the food chain, and also yes i do like them better but thats not the point)

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
reminds me of that time i was arguing with this while nationalist on telegram and in response to me saying i had non-white family members he said "only a cat raised by dogs would fail to recognize that dogs and cats are natural enemies". I guessed he missed the irony of my profile picture being a dog and my bio listing me as a dog.
(also making cats the master race is funny when dogs are an objectively superior species, not in an "i like them better" way but theyre stronger, smarter and much higher on the food chain, and also yes i do like them better but thats not the point)
S-so he was a furry also?? There's a lot going on in this post.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
S-so he was a furry also?? There's a lot going on in this post.
NO, no, that would be hysterical though. He's this guy who runs a cult out in Ozarkia, he thinks the whites are being systematically bred into extinction so he's building an all white army for the upcoming race war. Kinda like a nature reserve but for whites. His name is Billy Roper if you wanna look him up, I find him to be strangley fascinating.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
20231120_165746.jpg

the group chat is tearing into me about stealing rubber bands from work, but i mean, i think my collection is a flex and if someone else showed me this picture my first response would be jealousy and the thought that i need to get more than they have. and my parents are trying to force me to throw them away so i hid them in my truck for now, everyone really hates to see a grilboss winning in this day and age.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
idk why im on that funny kind of hyper where you have to pace your breathing... i think ima work more on my little house now

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
20231120_165746.jpg

the group chat is tearing into me about stealing rubber bands from work, but i mean, i think my collection is a flex and if someone else showed me this picture my first response would be jealousy and the thought that i need to get more than they have. and my parents are trying to force me to throw them away so i hid them in my truck for now, everyone really hates to see a grilboss winning in this day and age.
What are you taking them off of?? I have a paper clip chain that I stuck to the wall with a couple of magnets, whenever I get an oil change to do at work, there's a sticker to put in the windshield, and I've been keeping the paper clips, I should get a picture of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom