• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think it's the fact he has the sword in the Twilight Realm that kept him human? That's why he had to get the Sols, to power up the sword so he could go through the extra powerful magic.
OHHHHHHH. While the first part wasn't really stated by the game it's something that I thought should have happened, but yeah, now that you mention getting the sols is what powered up the sword, I guess that makes the first part true. I had thought getting the sols expelled all of Zant's magic/the twilight fog, but what it actually did was power up the sword so Link could resist it.. that makes a LOT more sense.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
OHHHHHHH. While the first part wasn't really stated by the game it's something that I thought should have happened, but yeah, now that you mention getting the sols is what powered up the sword, I guess that makes the first part true. I had thought getting the sols expelled all of Zant's magic/the twilight fog, but what it actually did was power up the sword so Link could resist it.. that makes a LOT more sense.
Broke: Zant's magic turns him into a wolf.
Woke: The little black squares turn him into a wolf.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Does anyone else notice that the driest texters are also the ones that want to spam you the most? Like bro if your idea of a conversation is an endless loop of hi, wyd, and I'm good, why are you even bothering, and especially why are you bothering 5 times a DAY
And of course a special shout out to the telegram furs that think "woof" is an appropriate conversation starter

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Does anyone else notice that the driest texters are also the ones that want to spam you the most? Like bro if your idea of a conversation is an endless loop of hi, wyd, and I'm good, why are you even bothering, and especially why are you bothering 5 times a DAY
And of course a special shout out to the telegram furs that think "woof" is an appropriate conversation starter
I don't wanna be this guy, so I end up just, not texting people because I'm waiting for the Golden Conversation Starter lol.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
a2dbb34b9a2c689d40498397e903717b.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I don't wanna be this guy, so I end up just, not texting people because I'm waiting for the Golden Conversation Starter lol.
Well I mean, even a simple "hey, what's up" is infinity better than "hi" or "wyd" because you're actually typing words, and i react to it entirely differently than I would a hi, cus "hi" convos are usually:
Hi>
<hey what's up
>wyd
<just getting ready to go home, wbu?
>nothing
<oh ok, how has your day been?
>good
(This is when they get bored and decide to wait until tomorrow to text you hi again and have the exact same conversation)
Vs saying "hey, what's up?/ anything new with you?"etc actually opens the floor to having a real conversation instead of a series of 1 word replies even if you don't have anything in particular to talk about.
I still don't tend to text people first if I don't have something specific to say, but I'm a lot more interested in small talk when the other person can at least type more than one word at once.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Well I mean, even a simple "hey, what's up" is infinity better than "hi" or "wyd" because you're actually typing words, and i react to it entirely differently than I would a hi, cus "hi" convos are usually:
Hi>
<hey what's up
>wyd
<just getting ready to go home, wbu?
>nothing
<oh ok, how has your day been?
>good
(This is when they get bored and decide to wait until tomorrow to text you hi again and have the exact same conversation)
Vs saying "hey, what's up?/ anything new with you?"etc actually opens the floor to having a real conversation instead of a series of 1 word replies even if you don't have anything in particular to talk about.
I still don't tend to text people first if I don't have something specific to say, but I'm a lot more interested in small talk when the other person can at least type more than one word at once.
Ah yeah I see what you're saying, I had a friend where during a rough patch for us both, our exchanges had basically fallen into "Hey how's life?" "Still sucks! :)" "Rip, same here," so I started asking "What's good" as a way to start conversations and dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom