• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
54f8e26dd38944ab004e4c42d20da23f.jpg

Pic goes insane
wait a second...

OIP.beVB_RPgM1Ec67D0ZLsdgQHaHV

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I be commenting this under furry ychs hoping some random mf replies with "me" so I can have someone to split the cost with
9780345479174.jpg

I was just noticing yesterday that I tend to drift too far left when parking because I always feel like my right front is closer than it is. Gotta be even worse in a big thing like that.
wait a second...

OIP.beVB_RPgM1Ec67D0ZLsdgQHaHV
Yessir :cool:
Idk if I'll ever play Dark Souls but Sif is based.
The irony of me posting this 30 minutes before hitting someone's car in another parking lot
Oof, sorry about that :(

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Oh my, did you actually hit someone?!?!
A car, yeah. I was trying to pull into a tight spot and came in at the wrong angle, my thoughts were something like:
"It would be ironic if I rear ended this car, but I won't lol"
"Wait a minute can I even fit?" *stops* "Yeah I think I can fit"
0.5 seconds later: thunk
mfw:

After I parked I got out and checked the damages, I couldn't find anything on either car, and when the owner came back (like a minute later, luckily) we and her friends inspected it, there wasn't a dent or anything but the paint looked very slightly warped to me (it was raining so I couldn't really tell how obvious it was). I kept insisting that I give her some monetary compensation but she wasn't interested, also didn't seem to care that much in the first place (the paint was peeling on some other parts of the car, so maybe thats why idk). She was extremely nice and very chill about it which I am very grateful for.
After checking the car I drove later I determined that it was the plastic part of the front that came in contact which is probably why there wasn't much bloodshed (that and crunch zones maybe) but I think one of the screws of the plastic snapped so that part is a wee bit crooked now. I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope my dad doesn't notice until after he sells the car to me, lol. Lesson learned: Don't try any risky parking spots if you drive like an idiot and have a car the size of a tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom