• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
As I've gotten older I have less patience for trying the same thing over and over. Just kills interest for me.

That's why I don't think I'll ever beat Hollow Knight. I literally can't be the Watcher Knights.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm getting the Switch release of the first one. Also gonna get Skyrim sometime. That could be a year or two on those tho, seeing as how I'm in an environment with little kids.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I don't have that kind of patience
I probably wouldn't either but I usually space out and tell myself stories in my head at the same time (I spend a lot of the day just lying in bed thinking of these stories, so I figure it's better to at least get something done in the process). Also in the 10 or so hours I've spent on that level I've come up with a lot of ways to cut time, so I'll get it eventually. Maybe even today now that I'm thinking of it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I probably wouldn't either but I usually space out and tell myself stories in my head at the same time (I spend a lot of the day just lying in bed thinking of these stories, so I figure it's better to at least get something done in the process). Also in the 10 or so hours I've spent on that level I've come up with a lot of ways to cut time, so I'll get it eventually. Maybe even today now that I'm thinking of it.
I've been slogging through Super Metroid and SM64, so I might need this advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom