• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
How long did you count a "stay" to make a state orange?
'bout a week, had a few really memorable vacations in a few of those states, back in 2016 went over to Arizona and saw the grand canyon. Tennessee and Louisiana have some family we visit pretty regularly, actually went up to Tennessee back in July and stayed about a week
I didn't know you were right next to me, which is funny because you've literally sent me stuff in the mail lmao
I saw MS on the package and just assumed it was Maryland or something
oh pffffft what, Maryland don't even got an s in it hahahah
but yeah, it's very cool how close we are geographically

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
'bout a week, had a few really memorable vacations in a few of those states, back in 2016 went over to Arizona and saw the grand canyon. Tennessee and Louisiana have some family we visit pretty regularly, actually went up to Tennessee back in July and stayed about a week
Yeah that was basically my criteria, I considered marking Ohio since we stayed a few days there, but it wasn't quite a week so I passed. What's funny is we were staying in Ohio but we were going to Kentucky each day for the Answers in Genesis attractions, the Creation Musem and Ark Encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom