• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
View attachment 71911
I get to be the new chevy cus I've got the wolves bot on telegram
Still consdering hitting up the owner to dono the $8/mo to fire the Twitter one back up. Also considering this:

yall thought that all those lines were definitely hinting at twili for the longest time, I 'member
I didn't really expect anything, just noted the similarity.
I finally watched Cars 3!
Nice! The plot is meh, but I really like all the stuff about the history of racing they crammed in. One of the old racer characters is based on and voiced by Junior Johnson, one of the founding fathers of NASCAR.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
A new Pokémon direct got announced for new Scarlet/Violet dlc, and we now have a different form of Raikou that’s it with a long neck

It looks stupid, and a major downgrade, might be one of my least favorite designs in Pokémon ever

2311B7EA-8074-4AA1-BDA8-634202447A96.jpeg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The head being so small and the purple mane becoming a circle that covers its face is very bad looking

If they wanted to do a paradox form, they could’ve done way better

69174869-B3CE-4EF3-9589-3B212212D013.jpeg

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
This is one time I can actually support dk hating on something, it would be a cool design if the mane wasn't like... that
Counterpoint:
frilled-lizard-shutterstock_739998265.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom