• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
theres a reason i dont share stuff i care about with people i dont trust

im sorry you experienced that. insecure people always have to find a way to put someone down
I'm also sorry you almost had a whole genre of music destroyed for you.

My drummer assured me that I'm not going to please everyone, and the messed up thing is I'm my own worst critic, so luckily, he knew what to do to stop the inevitable anxious spiral.

So much to do in TotK, so little time. Weekend coming up tho so I can sink several hours there.
i was kind of hoping i'd beat it within two weeks since thats how long it took for me to beat clammy ganny in botw but i have yet to do a single dungeon in totk... but i also went a few days without playing this week so that might be contributing
leaving for washington state on saturday, might end up beating it on vacation

dirt

3d99638868.gif

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
that you actually perform live is hella impressive like you have to have a level of confidence to do that and that person was probably jealous of that

ngl im a little jealous too, i wish i were more confident like that

but yeah our brains are the meanest things to us a lot
Can I give a secret?

I'm actually more chill than on stage.

So what you do is create a character version of yourself that you need to perform. I find this is helpful than other "advice" about public speaking or performance, and I don't want to take the other musicians solution which is pharmaceuticals, either prescribed and legal or not.

That and loads of tedious practice so motions are just automatic.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think my dad might be leaning towards keeping this dog, but I gotta figure out how to convince my mom cus she's always been the one against it. She's a perfect fit for my family though.
Mom's main concern is that the owner might look for it, but my friend and I found her tied up in a sports booth in a way where she had clearly been abandoned (that or some hobo had decided to leave her there for a couple of days) so I'm doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom