• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

Evil Ketchup be like: Link&Ilia
Forum Volunteer
80% chance his dad is a fat deadbeat, or just completely absent, thats usually what causes this kind of thing.
Yeah iirc he said he lives with his grandma and idk the situation beyond that. There's another guy who had a much more interesting story but I'm not gonna go into details because #1 it's that wild and #2 I need to sleep.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
well you know what you gotta do
th

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Idk how people make a big ordeal out of holding down a job, just go to work on time, it's not hard.
the people who use language like this usually can hold a job, they just get bored easily and quit (usually don't do anything while theyre at the job either). its often people who have no real need for money, so they dont feel any actual responsibility attached to having a job and think theyll work now and then for funsies. source, you see a lot of em at target
So far I've found the hard part to be step one- actually getting a job :sweating:
i cant offer much advice, but when you apply to places make sure you also go in person and let them know, plus a phone call, theyll usually take your name and note that when theyre going through applications

Chevywolf30

Evil Ketchup be like: Link&Ilia
Forum Volunteer
So far I've found the hard part to be step one- actually getting a job :sweating:
Felt. I only have the one I have now because the owner of the shop I work at is connected to the crisis pregnancy center my mom and dad work/volunteer at.
the people who use language like this usually can hold a job, they just get bored easily and quit (usually don't do anything while theyre at the job either). its often people who have no real need for money, so they dont feel any actual responsibility attached to having a job and think theyll work now and then for funsies. source, you see a lot of em at target
True, it's usually 16-18 year olds who were given their car by their parents, and it's all fun and games now, but they're gonna be hit by the real world and will not be prepared. I've seen it a lot and it aggravates me so much, but I also feel sorry for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom