• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

frit flies are not fruit flies no

original.jpeg

i have no idea the reasoning for them being called frit flies... most live in grasses... although there is a genus of frit flies that live inside frogs sfsfdjfdnn i read about it awhile back and blocked it out but i saw a pic of one on inat last night and now i cant forget

also the angry grandma song was dnb, interesting

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
TotK and Darlington this weekend, it's time :eyes:

Also I keep thinking today is Friday because I'm working full days every day except Friday now so tomorrow I get off at noon and my weekend starts then but today was my last full day so that's nice.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
@Uwu_Oocoo2 Do you have a payment system for commissions set up? I kinda wanna request a drawing from you but #1 I feel weird asking for free art, #2 it has several different characters in it so it might take a while. If not, that's fine, I can go looking for another one, just wanted to check with someone I know first.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
@Uwu_Oocoo2 Do you have a payment system for commissions set up? I kinda wanna request a drawing from you but #1 I feel weird asking for free art, #2 it has several different characters in it so it might take a while. If not, that's fine, I can go looking for another one, just wanted to check with someone I know first.
It's funny, everybody I know irl keeps trying to bully me into doing paid commissions (im actually too lazy to set up a payment system lol) But I do requests totally free. I love making stuff for people and I have waaaaay too much time on my hands these days so feel free to ask away. I can handle most projects as long as it's not the literal Mona Lisa lol.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It's funny, everybody I know irl keeps trying to bully me into doing paid commissions (im actually too lazy to set up a payment system lol) But I do requests totally free. I love making stuff for people and I have waaaaay too much time on my hands these days so feel free to ask away. I can handle most projects as long as it's not the literal Mona Lisa lol.
Ok well, you don't have to do this if you don't want to, but I had the idea a while back to redraw this:
b53.jpg

But it's Link dunking and Talo doing his arms out to the side, it would be in Ordon and Link would be in his Ordon outfit, and like, he's dunking on some bokos, and Ilia and Beth are on the sidelines, and maybe Malo is standing on the court just staring, something like a TP version of this:
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

You don't have to go super crazy with the details if you do it, the main thing is just to have Link and Talo in it.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Ok well, you don't have to do this if you don't want to, but I had the idea a while back to redraw this:
b53.jpg

But it's Link dunking and Talo doing his arms out to the side, it would be in Ordon and Link would be in his Ordon outfit, and like, he's dunking on some bokos, and Ilia and Beth are on the sidelines, and maybe Malo is standing on the court just staring, something like a TP version of this:
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

You don't have to go super crazy with the details if you do it, the main thing is just to have Link and Talo in it.
I think I can do something with this :suspicious: I'm definately going to give it a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom