• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Working on TP manga book 3, LOVING all the additional characterization and the way they take creative liberties to make it a more readable story but still hit all the key moments. My only nitpick is actually Midna, she's not quite as insufferable as she is inthe game I feel like, so I'll see how it goes but so far I'm not quite vibing with that.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Working on TP manga book 3, LOVING all the additional characterization and the way they take creative liberties to make it a more readable story but still hit all the key moments. My only nitpick is actually Midna, she's not quite as insufferable as she is inthe game I feel like, so I'll see how it goes but so far I'm not quite vibing with that.
I dunno, I thought she was quite a bit meaner in the manga but that might just be me.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
22c52dc26ca018077135e29ff34677f9.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I dunno, I thought she was quite a bit meaner in the manga but that might just be me.
She just seems way more understanding in the manga, two moments that stuck out to me in book 3 were when they first got to Kakariko and Link was having his depressed howl after seeing the kids as spirits, and then after Link comes back from his lesson with the Hero's Shade, her expression when she says her usual "I don't care about what happens to anyone from the world of light," didn't seem as, idk, defiant. But tbf, she was interrupted there by turning back into a shadow.

@Echolight
Who's meaner, game Midna or manga Midna?
I gotta imagine those tattoos are really just dye so they'd wash right off and that's why his tail looks so dirty.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I gotta imagine those tattoos are really just dye so they'd wash right off and that's why his tail looks so dirty.
i mean, its not like he could get fur tatted anyway. ive seen suits that sew in stuff like that and not only does it take 10,100 years, the long fur makes it basically unreadable and its awful.
The real question is, does the manga actually make Midna earn her redemption unlike in the game?
this would be a good discussion after Chevy has finished it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom