• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That's awesome, youre gonna love it so much!!! I saw it for a second time earlier today with a coworker who told me she was a Mario fan. A few minutes into the movie she leaned over and whispered "I didnt know that they were brothers"

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I was planning on doing it tonight yeah, but my money management skills aren't doing too hot lately and I'm gonna have to take drastic measures like staying home tonight to get it back on track. So if they're still showing it in two weeks, I should be able to go.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
50125e12409f75045b05c95711ed57f1.jpg
These people are just wasting potential, trust me I'd be taking advantage of that form to the max. Considering my breed can hit 40 MPH, and if I was anthro I'd have the added strength and opposable thumbs, I could scale up trees like a wildcat and scare the **** out of people. If you cant tell this isnt the first time this has crossed my mind
man seeing him turn back into his ol self, I was like, what are you thinking, you were just a tiger. A TIGER.
I mean, it was implied to be his imagination, but still. A TIGER

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
That's awesome, youre gonna love it so much!!! I saw it for a second time earlier today with a coworker who told me she was a Mario fan. A few minutes into the movie she leaned over and whispered "I didnt know that they were brothers"
eeeeee I'm exciteddddd
already knew I was gonna love and now you're confirming it and aaaaaa

prepare for a hyped and happy echo once I get back from the movie lol

....wait what
dude are you sure she's a mario fan hah
I'm kinda in shock by that like what d'you think mario and luigi are, long lost cousins??

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I was planning on doing it tonight yeah, but my money management skills aren't doing too hot lately and I'm gonna have to take drastic measures like staying home tonight to get it back on track. So if they're still showing it in two weeks, I should be able to go.
Tragic. If you had a credit card you can borrow money from your future self, thats a lifesaver sometimes

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
....wait what
dude are you sure she's a mario fan hah
I'm kinda in shock by that like what d'you think mario and luigi are, long lost cousins??
She def is, we've talked about the games, but she doesn't play the mainline ones so I think she's just been oblivious to any kind of narrative this whole time. SHe was also calling Bowser Browser most of the time.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
aw man
that's understandable though, good for you for being responsible and stuff
hope you'll get to see it soon though!!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
She def is, we've talked about the games, but she doesn't play the mainline ones so I think she's just been oblivious to any kind of narrative this whole time. SHe was also calling Bowser Browser most of the time.
ohhh, okay. I never thought there'd be a fan of the games that didn't know that, but it makes sense if she hasn't played the side scrolling ones, because it's literally in the name

picture this, the long lost cousins Mario and Luigi reconnect through the internet and must team up to face again the imposing Browser

Did she enjoy the movie too?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I do agree with that, I'd never wanna buy something big and pay it off over time, cus thats basically always a scam. it does play a role in whether youre accepted into apartments and such though, which is basically the only thing i'm worried about, i know someone who needed their parents to cosign on their apartment before they were approved at 23 years old and I dont want to be in a position like that.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
ohhh, okay. I never thought there'd be a fan of the games that didn't know that, but it makes sense if she hasn't played the side scrolling ones, because it's literally in the name

picture this, the long lost cousins Mario and Luigi reconnect through the internet and must team up to face again the imposing Browser

Did she enjoy the movie too?
She did! The games she's talked about have been stuff like mario party and mario kart, so if you just stick to that stuff I can understand how she might miss it. And knowing her, she probably doesnt care about any narrative whatsoever and just likes the games cus theyre fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom