• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Midnight car shopping, considering buying this absolute unit of an automobile
7e6eccdc431a40fdb5be9a251da95b3d.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Can't tell if the back is dented or if thats just the shape of the car, it's an attractive build though.

My dad and I were looking online last night to compare other cars to the one the neighbor is offering, seems like we're getting a real good deal on it in comparison to others within that time and milage. None of the other cars really caught my eye, but there was a really nice looking pickup truck, not that there's any situation where I'd get use out of the trunk but idk having one just seems like a huge flex.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I think it's just built like that lol. I am probably about to get a new one by this weekend all the sudden, my current one isn't exactly done but I don't want to take my chances, I've got the money, I've found a good one, might as well get it.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think it's just built like that lol. I am probably about to get a new one by this weekend all the sudden, my current one isn't exactly done but I don't want to take my chances, I've got the money, I've found a good one, might as well get it.
ah, did something in particular happen to it or is it just slowing down?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ah, did something in particular happen to it or is it just slowing down?
No, it's just got various assorted problems but none of them are super urgent, and I'm starting to second guess myself on this, maybe I should just keep going, save up a bit more over the summer and get something even better than the one I have my eye on, maybe even flirt with some Camaros? Idk.
Luigi is Mike Afton.
I was gonna say he looks like some Jimmy Neutron character but nah your answer is better lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom