• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
2022-phoenix2-16-1536x1024.jpg

i dont think it was meant to be creepypasta

the person just would draw and post slugcats into whatever game they were currently playing to wreak havoc for their own indulgence

kind of ruined rainworld for me in a way

but like, crossovers are fine, i get thats a thing a lot of people enjoy. but when people do it in such a way that is just disrespectful to one of the works, it just feels really careless and... theres a lack of awareness there. it seems increasingly the case that people just dont really think about how like perverting something (i dont mean this in terms of lewdness, just distorting the work in a careless fashion) is like actually an insult to the creator. great they like rain world but rip to everything else they touch

i wish i could get over this i saw it awhile back and it just about summed up all of my frustration with all of this in the most concentrated way
im over the picture/s i saw but im not over that this is just what people do and they lack judgement by thinking the whole world wants to see it

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just went back and forth several times wondering why the tweak I was making on this scheme wasn't showing up, then I realized that I wasn't putting the updated scheme on the car

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom