• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so last Friday, I went out to get lunch and when I was walking up to the breakroom, I saw something moving through the door, and my first thought was tail, but then I figured it was someone's hand moving around telling a story or sumn. Nope. There was this dog that his head reached to my hip, which is a big deal cuz I'm 6'3", this dog was MASSIVE. He could casually rest his chin on the table and just stare at our food, and the best part was when he climbed up on the couches with his owners.
20221021_125140.jpg

His tail and mohawk are dyed purple and when I walked in, I said "Oh, there's a dog in here. With a purple mohawk and tail."

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah I've heard the dye can burn them if you're not careful cus it reacts differently to animal skin than people's, even when it's made for animals. Something I would never recommend but if they've already done it and the dog's ok then I don't know if I would bother saying anything

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah I've heard the dye can burn them if you're not careful cus it reacts differently to animal skin than people's, even when it's made for animals. Something I would never recommend but if they've already done it and the dog's ok then I don't know if I would bother saying anything
I didn't even know it was potentially problematic, but even if I did, I'm not the type to call people out for stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom