• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
honestly feeling all the good vibes when I think back on how Awakening has directly and indirectly affected my life.
I wouldn't have joined Serenes and made friends there bc of it getting me into FE.

but at the same time, I wouldn't have ended up here or on Discord where I've made so many friends as well without having gotten into FE either.
even indirectly, it's been the cause of me finding all the online communities I've joined in the past two years.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I have similar vibes to that but with Pokepark.

Is it incredibly easy and short? Yes. Is it lacking in gameplay? Yes. It didn’t even sell many copies

Yet I still like it a lot. I just do, even if it’s mediocre. It’s charming and cute, and it got me into gaming

Without it, I wouldn’t have gotten into Kirby, Zelda, Metroid, Celeste, Smash, etc. I wouldn’t have joined this forum and I would have no motivation to become a great drawer. That’s why I hold Pokepark close

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
My parents got it for my brother first, on occasion I was watching my brother playing thinking “that looks fun.” I kept watching him so much that he let me play it, and then I kept playing it (with trouble) until I finished it.

It’s now a tradition (or it seems like it) that I start and new file and play it again once every year

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I think a lot of my life I looked up to my brother so much that I wanted to do what he did and hang out with him all the time

I could be pretty annoying though, because I would constantly try to talk to him, even when he said he wanted to be alone

But I am the younger brother and I was a pain so

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom