• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Dashing his brains out on the ground.
90FC22BC-B566-4DE5-AEC8-BB0DD8F6974D.jpeg
Darknuts are actually quite smart, my wolf friend. Have you seen the Bulblins and Lizalfoes? They’re lacking in all sorts of common sense and wit.

Meanwhile we actually know how stand our ground and fight honorably and tactfully.

What’s more is that some of the relatives among us know martial arts and use that as combat when left with no weapons.

Cleary you also must’ve have noticed our well-put together armor and commanding presence. We look badass and you know it.

All of us have experienced years of combat. I can’t believe that a mere farmhand wearing rags beat my comrade. Must’ve been his Master Sword

He even beat me, which was quite humiliating and was a real ego deflater.

In conclusion Darknuts are strong, skilled, tactful, honorable, brave, and most importantly DASHING.

Let’s see your fangs go up against my blade.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
That farmhand you speak of... He was one of our own.
View attachment 58218

B94F11A9-76E0-46EB-ABD7-70F3CC8676D1.jpeg
Yes, I know that you grew up in Ordon Texas, likely were good friends with the farmhand boy and that girl engaged to that horse. What was it’s name…? Was it Eponope or something like that? Why does that girl wash the horse every day?

Yes, you were the wolf that liked to speak with them constantly, because only you gained their trust in the village.

I never understood why you were always so interested in herding those goats. It’s just goats!

You’re a wolf anyway why are you so interested in those goats to herd them? Wouldn’t you rather do something else with your time like hunt for prey or playing with Link and horse girl what’s-her-face?

Not to mention that boss baby looking kid from the village scammed me when I was in disguise while shopping so no one would see me as a Darknut and instead just a normal citizen of Hyrule Castle Town. I was trying to get this very dashing looking armor that I payed good money for and then I found out that

It runs on rupees! The brat scammed me! All that money I had no other need of down the drain, because of him!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
original.jpg
likely were good friends with the farmhand boy and that girl engaged to that horse.
Indeed I was. What is this "horse" you speak of though, are you talking about the car that belongs to Link? Ilia was not engaged to it either, she was married to Link, although she does love the car and keeps it well maintained. It was from her that I gained my love for cars and it was her that christened me Chevy.
You’re a wolf anyway why are you so interested in those goats to herd them? Wouldn’t you rather do something else with your time like hunt for prey or playing with Link and horse girl what’s-her-face?
Because that's what I like to do with Link, he's my friend.

1ea02c24c4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom