• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
So my brother was just gifted a freaking 2DS today, and we're considering cutting a deal that gives us equal ownership in each other's consoles.
lol good luck with that, i myself could never because i am really possessive over things like that for some reason. although we do share consoles because i didnt buy em, anything that is actually mine will not be touched by anyone but me
if I have to see one more piece of degen Cremia art to find what I'm looking for on Pixiv, flipping hell...
1, i feel you, but 2, its pixiv man what did you expect
Zelda.no.Densetsu%3A.Mujura.no.Kamen.full.1914123.jpg
best artsyle
Anime is too feminine
if you think anime is too feminine then maybe its just that your masculinity is too fragile /hj

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
if you think anime is too feminine then maybe its just that your masculinity is too fragile /hj
Ok I'm not saying that it can't be, just that it usually isn't, like look at this one:
then theres soeda ippei's art for fe heroes

Arden.png
Very much anime but also he just looks manly. I'm probably just nitpicking and should leave anime stuff alone.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ok I'm not saying that it can't be, just that it usually isn't, like look at this one:

Very much anime but also he just looks manly. I'm probably just nitpicking and should leave anime stuff alone.
ok fair, i interpreted that as "anime is a girly thing" instead of about how the men look in character design

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom