• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Image.ashx

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
This looks complicated.
a single new set is pretty much a whole new video game entry in a genre you know the rough controls for, like how every platformer plays pretty much the same but has its own twist mechanics

He has the proportions of Crash Bandicoot
(she) (awooooo)

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Now the question is, do I keep this Mononoke art on my phone, or do I scrub it?
keep, duh
just have ketchup send you $150 worth of cards for a box of zacian pokemon
lol, i still can't imagine what in the heck made those cards so valuable
hopefully not lord windgrace because that was the one card i reget trading
also I kept ALL my wolves hahaha
chevy you should play mtg just for the wolves and werewolves
chevy you should play mtg cus it's actually a really fun game and i bet it'd be right up your alley
it's super easy to learn, and unlike pokemon it's mainly players instead of collectors so you might actually be able to find people to play with
i really enjoyed my time of playing it and the pokemon tcg, card games are a lot of fun if you can find a community
when my local card store/hangout shut down is about when i stopped playing, if you dont have one then you could try online maybe

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
IMG_20211220_180138.jpg

IMG_20211220_180145.jpg

IMG_20211220_180153.jpg

IMG_20211220_180242.jpg

I do not need another collection hobby. Each one of those little ones is worth about $10 and each of the big ones is worth $55 at least, and I've got one that I spent like $100 on on the way. Plus the fact that I'm a gamer™ and that takes money as well, as well as an adult with bills and stuff to pay. Besides, space and time is a whole nother issue. So I may try online but don't expect me to be bringing home MTG packs anytime soon.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
IMG_20211220_180138.jpg

IMG_20211220_180145.jpg

IMG_20211220_180153.jpg

IMG_20211220_180242.jpg

I do not need another collection hobby. Each one of those little ones is worth about $10 and each of the big ones is worth $55 at least, and I've got one that I spent like $100 on on the way. Plus the fact that I'm a gamer™ and that takes money as well, as well as an adult with bills and stuff to pay. Besides, space and time is a whole nother issue. So I may try online but don't expect me to be bringing home MTG packs anytime soon.
that's fair, for me finding time for this stuff is especially hard. but just for the record, if you really wanted to you could do the research online, build your own deck mentally and just order whatever cards you need, that's what i did with pokemon and it cost me around $8 for most of my deck. Buying packs and taking the collector's route can be very expensive, but if you just want to play then you can find ways around that
(i take it that youre not that interested regardless, but i thought i'd let you know about this in case you ever do have interest but are holding back because of the cost n stuff)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
that's fair, for me finding time for this stuff is especially hard. but just for the record, if you really wanted to you could do the research online, build your own deck mentally and just order whatever cards you need, that's what i did with pokemon and it cost me around $8 for most of my deck. Buying packs and taking the collector's route can be very expensive, but if you just want to play then you can find ways around that
(i take it that youre not that interested regardless, but i thought i'd let you know about this in case you ever do have interest but are holding back because of the cost n stuff)
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, I like learning new games and stuff but I thought this was one of those that you'd have to devote your lifestyle to to really get anything out of it.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, I like learning new games and stuff but I thought this was one of those that you'd have to devote your lifestyle to to really get anything out of it.
nah, everyone i know is pretty casual about it
now mikey, he's devoted his life
but most people are just casuals who play for fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom