• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
i saw an old game informer magazine and there was like a fanart contest winner thing
first place was some nice urbosa art and the caption was "The only thing missing from this piece is Urbosa's glorious abs"
second place was this really bad link art that was supposed to be him playing the ocarina but looked like he was peeling an easter egg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
ayyy cool! I have the firered one, bought it at a book store for a couple bucks but as soon as i got it my actual game was stolen :'D so its not of much use to me but still cool to have

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i saw an old game informer magazine and there was like a fanart contest winner thing
first place was some nice urbosa art and the caption was "The only thing missing from this piece is Urbosa's glorious abs"
second place was this really bad link art that was supposed to be him playing the ocarina but looked like he was peeling an easter egg
i always used to think about submitting something, never actually got around to it tho
maybe i'll do some terrible furry or midlink thing as a joke and see if they actually take it

Gorozoron

wild ride
i always used to think about submitting something, never actually got around to it tho
maybe i'll do some terrible furry or midlink thing as a joke and see if they actually take it
if you can get a drawing of wolf link with the text "Ronaldo Mc Jeffery" on the page of a game informer magazine i'll draw a bottle of ketchup

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
incredibly suggestive fanservice warning
SPOILER_SPOILER_unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom