• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Koroks:Kokori or Deku Scrubs.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I didn't find a thread like this,but tell me if there is.

I've always wondered,are koroks descedants of the Kokori or Deku scrubs.It might be the Kokori because the Koroks are being watched over by the Great Deku Tree,but it could be Deku Scrubs because both the Deku Scrubs and Koroks are plants.So,what do you think.

Austin

Austin
I'm fairly certain that they're the Kokori, because the Deku Tree says something like "my children once took on human forms".

L

Linkmsg92

Yeah, PJDEP is correct.

"Once upon a time, long ago, the Koroks
took on human forms, but when they came
to live on the sea, they took these shapes."

That's the quote from the Great Deku Tree when you first encounter the Koroks. So they are most certainly descendants of the Kokiri considering Deku Scrubs never took on a human form.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, this is pretty obvious. The Great Deku Tree says this about the Koroks:

What do you call yourself? Link? Well then Link... These are the Koroks---the spirits of the forest. Once upon a time, long ago, the Koroks took on human forms, but when they came to live on the sea, they took on these shapes.

If you need confirmation of this because you don't trust me or whatever, watch this video.

And if you need further evidence (which you shouldn't but whatever), read this.

I am Fado of the Kokiri Tribe. I know I appear to you as a child, but the eyes can oft deceive. I am a most esteemed sage.

This confirms that he is a Kokiri.

You wish to restore the power to your blade, don't you? In that case, look for the one who has the same instrument that I hold, and teach him the song you just played. Once you do, I'm certain the holder of the instrument will feel the blood of the sages awaken within his veins.

Again, if you don't trust me, watch this video and see the same thing.

Okay so to sum it up, the Great Deku Tree said that the Koroks once took on human forms (which obviously means the Kokiri) and Fado, the once Sage of Wind, said that once Link plays the song he just learned (Wind God's Aria) that the new Sage of Wind (Makar, of the Koroks) will feel the blood of the sages awaken within his veins. If that doesn't make it so obvious an idiot could understand, I don't know what will.

L

Linkmsg92

Wow, reading Master Kokiri 9's post was like Deja Vu. Oh wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom