• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Know Your Fellow ZD Member

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If a thread like this already exists please feel free to merge it but I haven't seen a thread like this yet ;)

This game is very simple. You have to guess the member of ZD. But you must give a fact. Not simply something like: This member loves Big e. This is way too easy and not really funny. You must be more specific.

Example:
This member is making podcasts and has a story written called The wanderers.
The answer is Din Akera of course.
In this case I added a second clue because not everybody is aware of the podcasts and when I give the second clue you can go over to the fanfic forum and search for the story The wanderers. easy eh? :P

Another example;
This member has posted vids to the Curiosity Shop.
Answer:
Axle The Beast of course!

It is very simple! Now let's get started and DON'T immidiatly post another task without getting an answer first unless the answer is obvious.

I'll start with a very easy one:
This member started the thread: was Majora's mask a step in the right direction?

Jedizora

:right:
random person
This person was quite popular with the forums and had nearly 1000 posts until they resently left

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
mandym287

This member helps to keep order in the forums, and encourages us to "SPEAK AMERICAN"

Majora's Cat

How about that
Bigey? BTW... SPEAK AMERICAN was because of me and Xinn - we were speaking Chinese on the SB. :xd:

Anyway... which member is getting married to his girlfriend Chise who's also on ZD?

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hanyou... I believe...

Which ZD member is friends with Rishian and is writing a fan fic. The fan fic is being rewritten, because the member had different plot ideas.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom