• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Klonoa 1 + 2 are NOW available on Switch!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I have been a huge advocate for this game ever since I beat it over a decade ago. My introduction to the series was actually Klonoa 2 on ps2. I remember getting it as a gift shortly after its release in 2001 because the character resembled a Sonic character...and I was a big Sonic fan growing up. I didn't really appreciate the game until I became a bit older and fell in love with the mature themes in such a colorful, kid-friendly world. I wanted to share the trailer here to promote the game because it is definitely worth your time, especially if you enjoy platformers that are more about puzzle solving than jumping from place to place. The story in both games are very emotional and get surprisingly heavy for a platformer aimed at children. I would actually compare the storytelling to that of Majora's Mask, with the main protagonist finding himself in a strange world that is on the brink of doom. For those who decide to give it a try, I hope you enjoy it!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
b/c of things happening at home, I haven't been able to play this yet, but anyone who enjoys 2d and especially 2.5d platformers needs to look into this, the original game left a big impression on me when I beat it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom