• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Will you be purchasing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance?

• Yes, but I'm going into the game with an open mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have to complete my KH collection!

• No, too confusing for me.

• No, I don't like the portable games.

• Other Reason

• Total voters

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Finally, fans of the KH saga will be getting some answers in the newest installment of the series. The trailers for the game look promising. However, the series has become so confusing story-wise that it has lost some consumers in the process. Are you going to get Dream Drop Distance? Share you thoughts.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I want to but I do not own a 3DS. And which part of the series confuses you I might be able to answer you.
No, I understand the series. After a lot of reading on the wiki... But anyway, I'm just saying that players new to the series would not easily understand.

Anybody who thinks the story is confusing stopped playing after Kingdom Hearts 2 due to the "spin-off" games. (And I cannot emphasize the air quotes around 'spin-off' enough.)

Anyways, I have the game pre-ordered and my body is ready for it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I plan on getting DDD after I get a 3DS, which'll probably be never. The story of KH isn't confusing at all -- play in chronological order (skip BBSFM's Secret Episode and skip BBS' Blank Points ending) and you'll get a grasp. That said, KH3D's story isn't the best and I especially hate how Nomura is dabbling with time. I guess it'll be cleared up in the English release or so. I just have to be patient.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Earn the scenes? Nope, no can do with BBSFM. Best part of it is when information gets leaked -- that Secret Episode didn't stay up for long! :lol:

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I understand almost all of it but haven't played BBS and haven't beaten re:coded. So, does any one know why DDD Sora and Riku look like the ones from the original?
They've been thrown into a series of dream worlds as part of their Mark of Mastery exams (if you don't know what that is, look it up) given by Yen Sid. So basically, in a different dimension, it's a different version of them. These are all the worlds I remember that will be included in DDD: Traverse Town (Big Surprise), Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pinocchio, Tron: Legacy, Fantasia, and The Three Musketeers. I know there will be more, but I don't know which ones.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Im not sure if I want to get this yet. It looks like it'll be fun, but I just recently beat kh1 so I think im a little behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom