• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I fight back and pull you and the hill out of my mind. Ammy and I fight ourslves out of Ryuyasha's Belly (we were on the hill when she ate it) and claim a NEW hill!

Big Octo

=^)
Sorry, this is still in your mind. The only way all of you can be free is if someone else tries to kill me! I claim your hopes and dreams!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You do not know my hopes and dreams, so you accidentally claim my fears. They drive you crazy while I tell the next poster to tr and kill you so I can escape you.

Big Octo

=^)
Your body escaped, but I was the only one keeping you and your mind alive, so, by extent, you killed yourself and all the other minds I was holding! For us, we are dead! There is now nothing to claim!!!!!!!!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I recreated the hill. I claim the hill, and build a fortified base to keep all of you out. Why are we fighting over it again :P?

Big Octo

=^)
I call on my RPG character, Malicore, to use his sniper rifle and blow your head off. He does:devil:. I claim the fortress!:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom