• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Kina and Harp Questions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
If only your computer was a little faster. Caleb's video is a perfect explanation. Just try to go as perfect timing with the dudes as you can. Caleb in the video just follows the guys motions. So you strum the harp the same direction they are.

N

NEMOFISH4

I have been trying today alone for 4hrs, im going to go nuts, i try to follow them and then at the very end I lose her singing and then get boo's im not doing something right or something grrrrrrrrr

for the love of gravy!!!!! can someone write it down, my computer is driving me nuts to, i cant see it good enough to write it down either, i tired, im missing some pause's or something, every time I lose her singing at the end.........

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LEFT MY GAME ON ALL THIS TIME OF TRYING, WENT BACK TO IT AND TRIED IT AND THEY SAID I WAS OK, IM PAST IT!!!!!!!!! AND I NEVER WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN LOL!!!!! :) YEAH THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You see? This must give you a very good feeling ;) Now you can continue the quest. Now the bubble will appear once you make Link wake up in the morning and you go outside :) I lock this topic since the issue is solved. If you walk into troubles again feel free to ask for help again if you need to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom