• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

K♦O♦T♦S♦D♦O♦L

Is this Question Rhetorical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Terra laughs
" Black. dragons don't eat humans... they taste terrible and are lean meat. not good for a diet that needs calories for days"
Terra grabs a bar of granola and chomps down

Storm

Lances
13 seraphs with Red wings surround the group
"what are a bunch of grounders doing up in the skies of Valhalla?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Drovic steps forward, "They came carrying me," he explains. The elf raises his sleeves to reveal a series of tattoos on the underside of his arms that align to the following of the Wind Dragon, Gail, "I wished to come to these islands for a pilgrimage. I seek to speak to my brothers and sisters who follow the ways of Lumos. This ship was kind enough to give me passage to the islands."

Storm

Scath puts his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing. Terra and Bela stand firm not giving away anything.

The head Seraph steps forward
" so youre one of her lovers? Figures from your jaunty garb... Welcome to Valhalla. We will be watching you, Elf"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Hey, at least let me keep up some front of religiousness in front of the civs," he replies, dropping the holy persona he'd been carrying, "Thank you for your allowances, Seraphs. I wish you all a good day."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"They're sort of the military in these parts," Drovic explains, "I'd like to stay on their not-bad side as long as possible. They'll expect us to travel to the nearest temple, which is probably our best bet. I can lead you there and probably get us in. Or, at least me in. We'll see what I can do for you guys. We need a plan for what to do after, however," he was a little nervous. He hadn't tangled with the Serra before, but he hadn't heard good things about those who had, "Let's get moving. Quickly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom