• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

K♦O♦T♦S♦D♦O♦L

Is this Question Rhetorical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
Volo’s lips shape into something that looks like a mix between a grin and a smirk. “If this is something you are indeed serious about, then count me in, sir. I will do anything to rid my home of those wretched creatures.”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"you know the gyst too Goldilocks, get your **** and meet at the rendezvous in the morning" Belo says before sitting back down"

Terra seems to be low on crew, only really signing the lotus eating guy who scribbled something on the paper... he couldn't really make it out

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko walked over to Terra a little nervously. Kyubey now stopped looking at the strange woman in the cloak and looked over to watch Aiko. Aiko cleared her throat and mumbled "Umm...is this where you join the crew?"

Storm

"Yes, this is where you join the crew of The Duke of Blue Tigers, The Fastest of all airships. Adventure and wealth awaits you... and Joh over there"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Umm..." Aiko looked around real quick at the people surrounding the 2 people recruiting teams. She wasn' exactly sure how she could be useful but figured she might as well try it. They'd certainly find a spot for her, right?

Aiko Hironaka

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Drovic looks out the window at the waning some.
While many stayed up long into the night, he'd always prided himself on a natural clock. He sleeps with the sun. No reason to do otherwise.
Nodding to his new companions, he retires to his quarters, ready for their journey to begin.

Storm

Scath looks a Drovic going upstairs
"Poor little Orc to be"
he talks to both of the patrons
"Have you considered pairing up?"
"Why wpuld i pair up with Terra... Whats your name"
"The name is Scath... And i am pretty smart. Now you need an airship, mr. Vandraste to get to the Sky Islands, and Mr. Korrin, you need a crew. Just make your venture 1 big one"
"He does have a point, Terra"
" that he does Bel"
"Scath signs his name as soon as the ledgers are kind of sealed together with Wax

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
As the sun goes down, an ancient giant wakes up. He had been sleeping for days now and was ready to move on. He walked for hours and came upon a little village. His eyebrows rose in curiosity as he saw a young girl with a dragon on her shoulder enter a tavern. He started towards the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom