• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just Beat Skyward Sword..

Z

ZeldasLullaby

Anyone else thought the Demise battle was a disappointment, it didnt even use motion like other enemies (like certain direction)! It seemed really repetitive. Shield, shield, shield, sword, and so on. Apart from that and some other minor things the game is AMAZING!

Just beat Skyward Sword...... and it erased my save and gave me the Hero mode!!! Grrrrrr!!!!! Why didn't it give me the option to create a new save file? So gutted :-( I don't want to go all the way through it again because it was a boring, monotonous, repetitive game. the only things that saved it for me were some of the cutscenes.. not that i have the option to go back and view them whenever i want. This was the worst 3d Zelda game there has been now I have to go all the way through it again! I'd upgraded everything too! So so so depressed...

Ouch, but it did give you a chance. It gave you a choice to go into story mode right away, or wait. At which point you could have made a COPY of your original file.

There was quite alot of stuff that I didnt like about the game, but for sure a great game. Played it through 2 times so its kinda addictive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom