• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a Roleplay (RP Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin walks over and picks up the dwarf by the arm, "Why in the name of Hel did you just close them in like that!?" If that hadn't happened, Alwin would probably have been able to find a way to get them out, but now who knew if there was still a them to get out.

Hideyoshi sees a couple more people at the bottom, and goes to meet up with them.
When the rocks start falling, he starts going faster.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Now Alvin and Rasul play? Rasul remember Pisci. Pisci no play with Rasul. Pisci ignore Rasul...twice"

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Sorry about my absence I have been on a holiday for a few days without WiFi lol)

Killua glanced around looking a little confused. He had bashed his head on the ground as he fell and he was rubbing it, trying to ignore the throbbing in his head. He saw more people have fallen down as well. It was the others from the park!

He glanced around trying to find a way out, but from the looks of things the pit was too deep. It would be almost impossible to climb up. And he had forgotten to charge his Godspeed. "Great...' he muttured quietly to himself. He guessed unless anyone else had any magic abilities or bright ideas the only way is forward through the dark tunnel.

He turned to the others that had fallen down with him. There was quite a few. He saw someone at the top throwing a dwarf down into the pit and he moved so he wouldn't get squashed, rolling his eyes.

Mido

Version 1
Alibaba could definitely say it now: he had seen better days. Right when he was about to get a better glimpse of Killua through his walk, the careening bodies of Alwin and Rasul had landed on top of him. Hopelessly crushed underneath the combined weight of the two, he could only muster a soft, but echoing whimper.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin scrambles to his feet quickly. Seconds later he had the dwarf in his hands, "And now we're ALL stuck down here!" He yelled as he shook the little man.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Still a little confused Killua glanced up and at the tunnel. "Seems like it... Err... Damn it I left my yoyos at home.... Baka.... Well I guess the only way is forward?" He looked around the group, eyes stopping at the dwarf. He was so adorable, he had to admit.

He walked over to Alibaba, holding a hand out to help him up.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nods, "I'll lead the way. I've spent lots of time underground," he looks down into the cavern, "When you lot are ready."
Hideyoshi looks down the tunnel as well, "Well, let's get out of here then," he starts walking away from the small group.

Storm

"Cabron toss rasul down hole"
Rasul hits Alwin in the shin and runs off
" Pisci wouldn't do this"

Mido

Version 1
Alibaba graciously accepted Killua's hand and stood up immediately, although not without growling off the pain from the fall.

"Hey, thanks a lot!" he thanked Killua. He then shot a dirty look at Alwin and Rasul as he turned his head toward them, only revealing a bit of his demeanor.

"Anyways, how did this all happen? This miniature earthquake, I mean. This area doesn't seem like it would have any sort of fault line."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shrugs, "It looks like this tunnel's been here for a while. Can't get a good timeline on it though..." His skills from living underground are still mostly there, but honestly he's still a little rusty. No need for tunnel-reading on the surface.

Storm

Rasul Feels the Walls
" Maybe Worm make Hole. no seem like watermake hole... too dusty"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom