• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Journal of a Nobody

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well I have been working on Legend of Mizu lately, but I wanted to start another one for my other character Ashie. And also this is based off of KH 358/2, so I have removed Xion, I hope you won't get mad at me for that ^_^. One more thing if you want to sign up PM me and I'll think about it okay. So enjoy a short intro ^^.

Prelude
Number XLV
I was waiting in a room to be called to come to Round Room, a room that was filled with other members that was in the Organization I was in. I was finally called... I walk towards the room, I heard the Superior of the Organization say “ Good Tiding,friends. Today is a momentous day. I am pleased to announce that a new comrade has been chosen to wear the coat”. I walk into the room that they were in, as I walk into there every member was looking at me, but I didn't know why,.”Number XLV” said the superior as well, I look at him but smiled at him. Everyone was dismissed I followed behind, but the name I was given was different from others it didn't have a X, I thought it was strange, I knew one of the names of the Organization, Xemnas. Everyone look at me still, I was wondering why. I heard one of the members say something “Roxas, why are you staring at number XLV?” Roxas didn't say anything but only said “I was wondering what her name is, Axle.” “Oh, ask Saxi, he knows” Axle replied. I wanted to tell them but I couldn't, but my name was Ashie number XlV of Organization XLL. I heard the same from Saxi but he said it more different “Her name is Ashie, but I am don't know why, I will ask Lord Xemnas” he said. I walk towards Saxi to ask what was my mission, “So, you're name is Ashie right?” Axle said with a giggle I didn't reply back. Axle and Roxas left to go on their mission. “Ashie, you're mission is to go to Twilight Town and defeat a giant Heartless” Saix said, I nodded, Saxi opened a black corridor, I walk inside it took me to the town Saxi told me. I look at the place where was it look a little dull, but I didn't care. I went to area known as Tram Common, it look like the center of town. I pulled out my staffs that were White and Black, I was kinda like a mage or sorceress because I control magic other than that, I was told I could use a Keyblade, I never knew what was a Keyblade, but eventually I will know in the future. I finally got to a part of the town, I was standing there waiting for something to happen, until then I was attack by something behind me, I saw what was right there...... was my target the giant Heartless. I made mad dash around it and send a fire orb at it, I didn't know its weakness but it work so I kept using fire on it until it was defeated, once it was, I saw what look like a heart......I didn't know why I already know about it. I saw Axle and Roxas they noticed me, but didn't say anything. Once I got back to the corridor I touched the wall wall, I where the corridor was, once I touched it vibrations of diamonds were appearing and fading, I kept doing this they were making colors of blue,yellow,sliver, and all sorts of colors! I stopped and returned to Castle but known as The World that Never Was. After I returned I walk towards my room ,I was tried of walking, but I pulled out my drawling pad and started to draw.

And if there is any mistakes I will edited them in the future :)
TO BE COUTIUE IN CHAPTER 1 :)

Pretty good story you've got here, Josie.
My only complaint is that it isn't broken down into paragraphs, which make it harder to read. ;)
Keep it up!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Pretty good story you've got here, Josie.
My only complaint is that it isn't broken down into paragraphs, which make it harder to read. ;)
Keep it up!
I did put it paragraphs but when I past it some crammed it all together but I'll go edit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom