• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Josie's Signature and Avatar Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
You're work is getting better. But might I suggest not squishing the render? In your newest avatar for Zelda's_Child (and note that its Zelda's_Child, not Zelda Child), the render of Tetra looks just a tiny bit squished. But you're getting a lot better!
Well HoM I just came up with that I Zelda's_Child really loves so I've been improving my renders as well but I still trying improving if I have to cut something as well

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Hi, I was wondering if you can recolour ^_^"" I know this isn't a formal request, but I just want to know whether you can re-colour a picture from manga for me. And if you can't, can you tell me someone who can? ^___^ thanks

David

But you called me here...
If Josie can't do it, I can do the recoloring for you, if you want. Just send me the picture.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey guys I can't do anymore request for now because well I am on my mom's phone and our computer is beging moved back to my bed room and I have to say good bye to ZD for now :(

EDIT: Yahoo I am back so GIVE ME YOUR REQUEST :xd: And here is an new one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom