• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is there anybody you truly trust?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I completely trust my mum and my best friend. But I am generally a trusting person. I struggle with paranoia with people mostly fuelled by my anxiety lol so sometimes I can seem like I don't trust anyone, but mostly I do believe most people have good intentions. I trust people in different ways though. I'm open with pretty much everyone about my life personally because I just don't have anything to hide or defend. I am not the sort of person who suffers with regret and i don't intensely feel shame.

But trusting people to tell you the truth? Well it's a hard one. Lots of people lie because they think lying to keep you happy is better than hurting you with the truth... But it depends. If my friends ask me for advice or my opinion I tell them the truth even, and sometimes especially, when it's not something they want to hear. But there are very few people who do the same with me. I don't trust anybody to be there for me when I'm finding things hard. Nobody has ever helped me with anything like that. I understand to some extent why. I can be extremely hard to deal with especially when I'm really down, I'm extremely irrational in that case and it can be frustrating. But in recent times I've come to the realisation I waste time on some people who would never spend the time for me if the roles were reversed.

Deep down I trust everyone. I trust my boyfriend even though I panic sometimes.

the only thing I cannot bear are secrets.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have two friends that I really trust and could talk to about anything. One I've known for, like, 6 years, and we've been really close for a lot of that. The other is an e-friend from Australia. Probably because she confides in me as well, and also what I say to her, nobody else I know can know, so there's a level of safety there.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I think I have a few friends irl who I'd trust with just about anything. Also, a few people on here who I'd trust with just about anything. Same with my family and my girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom