• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is OoX a Wannabe Game?

Chiraku

Demon slayer
The oracle series, in my opinion, seems like a wannabe zelda game. There are bosses from the old
games, items from the old games, and there are people from the two best zelda games; OoT and MM. It seems that Capcom took all the classics to make the games better or something.
Does anyone agree with what I mean?

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
....No, I don't agree with you. The Oracle games were more seperate from the other Zelda games, not a collage of many. It may take place 1000 years before or after the series, we'll never know.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Originally, one of the planned three games was supposed to be a 1:1 remake of the first NES Zelda. That's why there are so many elements from that game. When that plan was scrapped, Capcom had a ton of references to one single game out of a series of, at the time, six.

My guess is that they just added stuff from the other games to balance things out.

B

Bocaj910

I've always liked the Oracle games, especially OoA. While they took many characters and gameplay mechanics from MM, OoT, LA, and ALttP, there was more originality than rehashed ideas, at least when I played them. Capcom did fantastic jobs on OoX and MC, and I'd like to see them do more handheld Zeldas in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom