• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler IS LINK GOING TO PROPOSE!?!

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I don't know if this has been said, but if Link and Zelda get married, then every Link after SS Link would end up being enlisted as royalty... and they're not. I mean, I know Zelda isn't royalty in SS, but she's obviously in a higher class than Link, and if Link were to marry her, he'd also be upper class, and since Zelda is a name that goes throughout the royal family, then at one point in time she became royalty. See what I'm saying here?

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I agree with everyone who pointed out that Zelda held her hand out first, which prompted Link to take it and bow out of respect. Zelda is said to take on a more responsible role later in the game, and even at the beginning she seems like a pretty important character in Skyloft. I thought I remembered an interview in which Miyamoto explained that he doesn't want to pair Link with anyone or people who want to pair him with someone else would get mad, but I can't find it.

I don't know if this has been said, but if Link and Zelda get married, then every Link after SS Link would end up being enlisted as royalty... and they're not. I mean, I know Zelda isn't royalty in SS, but she's obviously in a higher class than Link, and if Link were to marry her, he'd also be upper class, and since Zelda is a name that goes throughout the royal family, then at one point in time she became royalty. See what I'm saying here?
Not all Links are necessarily in the same line.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Not all Links are necessarily in the same line.

I know, but about every Zelda is royalty. :yes: Plus, OoT is suppose to be after SS, so yeah, OoT Link would've been royalty if SS Link married Zelda, since he is OoT Link's ancestor.

Last edited:

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
We don't actually know if SS Link is OoT Link's ancestor or not, they could be from completely different families. We have no proof either way.

Ok, lemme rephrase that; OoT is suppose to happen after SS, so OoT Link would've been royalty if SS Link married Zelda, AND SS Link was OoT Link's ancestor. There ya go.

Last edited:

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
How do you know he is his ancestor? I know OoT comes after SS already, but I haven't seen any poof saying those two Links have to be related.

... I was just saying, if he was his ancestor, I never said he most certainly was his ancestor. Nevermind, I'm not gonna argue about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom