• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Worth Buying the DLC for Sonic Adventure 2 HD?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I've been thinking about buying Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 for my xbox 360, and I was wondering if it's worth buying the DLC packs. I already have both games for the Gamecube (although that's at a different house). I only plan to beat the story really, I'm not planning to 100% the game or anything so really, is it worth buying the DLC pack if you don't want to 100% the game?

M

mrmrhi

If you just want to beat the game, then not really. If you do, however, decide randomly to train your chao, buy the DLC so you can get the Karate expansion. All the DLC is is the Chao Karate, and some multplayer quirks.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The DLC sounds like it is just the stuff from SA2B for the GameCube. I would say the DLC isn't worth it unless you're crazed about Chaos (and who DOESN'T love those little critters?)...you can grab SA2B for like $10 and play it on the GameCube or the Wii, and copies of the game to my own experience aren't hard to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom