• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Irate Gamer

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
He did this to me also... I lost every scrap of respect I had for him, which wasn't a lot.

I don't wanna sound old fashioned here...but what happened to ''treat others the way you wish to be treated''?
Oh I am sure if someone else did that video and he commented, then got his comments removed etc...he would be....irate.
This is way too silly for it to be happening.
Again...why make something, state an thought on it, THAN get angry that others have ideas on it as well?

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The thing is, I have no idea if this guy was just trying to being or if he was serious. If he was trying to be funny, he wasn't very good at it. For example, the AVGN is funny because he over exaggerates the games he plays just to give us a good laugh. He even said himself that some of the games he's reviewed he has fond memories of. There's the line between funny and serious. The Irate Gamer seemed to be serious about what he was saying and I understand how it could offend many people. To me he seems arrogant and is one of those gamers that believe "If a game doesn't have blood and gore than it's a kiddie game". Like c'mon....Zelda has always been about mystery and enchanting areas of the world we can only see in our dreams. Magic comes alive and the classic Hero/Villain archetype is portrayed in a fun way. If Zelda had blood and gore and took a more serious tone, I don't think many gamers who are fans of the series would really like that. Some games have to have blood and gore to set the mood, but believing that every game should either for adults only is just plain ignorant.

I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I didn't play games with gore and other adult themes, because I do play those games. However, I do not believe that every popular game should have guns, blood and gore in them, because each popular series has their own sparkle that makes them popular. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom