• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Irate Gamer

I have the same shirt that he is wearing in that video......needless to say I won't have that shirt very soon.

But really, that guy really has a chip on his shoulder. He just craves attention, no matter positive or negative.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
If he deletes posts and bans people from commenting, he knows that he's not the brightest idiot.
He's trying to protect his already corrupt reputation because he knows the comments are true :U

Other than that, this guy makes me really mad.

"Now now guys settle down everyone is entitled to their opinion" is the nice thing to say but this guy took it too far.
I cannot stand it when people talk crap about a game which they only played a demo or haven't played it at all. In Irate gamer's case he actually did play the demo at E3, so he hates it. To me that is stupid, in order to judge a game you have to fully play the game and Skyward Sword isnt even out yet. This has been said multiple times on this thread and i will say it again DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM!!! Do not let it get to your head that the game is going to have crappy controls.

Like what people have been saying on this thread and what Mases says I think he is just finding ways to complain about the graphics and the only thing he can think of without actually mentioning it was the motion controls. He took some peoples words at E3 and used them for himself. Just look about how he talked about the Zelda Wii U tech demo He adored it because of the graphics.

Maybe he is just generally BAD at the game (the demo), and blamed his faults on "clunky controls". It's very common. I'm sure you've seen others exhibit similar behavior. Deleting and banning others from commenting - giving their honest opinions - on his videos shows that he hates when anyone questions or challenges his opinions. <This, to me, is the epitome of immaturity and douchebagery. It might be redundant, but as others have stated, don't listen to him.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Have you guys been to Lex_Informer's thread? When properly calibrated, the controls are a dream. Don't listen to this guy, motion plus is excellent and the best thing on the Wii.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Remember Wind Waker? People criticized it just because of the graphics, and then it became a hit. I'm betting that Irate Gamer was a WW hater.............and probably still is....

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Have you guys been to Lex_Informer's thread? When properly calibrated, the controls are a dream. Don't listen to this guy, motion plus is excellent and the best thing on the Wii.

Exactly. I said that the Wii Motion Plus controls are impeccable, as I've played and beaten Red Steel 2 and that what he was saying was bull crap. I seriously hope this guy's YouTube account gets taken down quickly before he corrupts the internet with his false thoughts.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well he should not be complaining about that, most people seem to have enjoyed the new controls. Irate gamer did however make a good video of the E3 wii u zelda demo with added music and effects, I don't know if you have seen?

I posted on his video last night, and I checked back and am banned from commenting on his videos, and he deleted my comment.

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
I posted on his video last night, and I checked back and am banned from commenting on his videos, and he deleted my comment.

I am honestly not surprised. Why do something than get crabby when people comment on it?
Freedom of speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom