• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Inuyasha: Legend of the Kingdom of Raelaria: Sign-ups

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Ok, I know I've already writen 3 chapters of the story, but I can't just have 2 OCs I make up myself!

So, I shall reveal the other elements of the spirits, and you guys can make the characters for them up!

NOTE: There is no History section when making a spirit character because each spirit basically has the same history.

List of spots:

Spirit of Fire: Kakushi (Pheonix)

Spirit of Thunder:

Spirit of Water:

Spirit of Earth:

Spirit of Wind:

Spirit of Darkness:

Spirit of Light: ??? (Archangel)

Non-spirit characters:

Rules:

History is ONLY for non-spirit characters.

Don't make your character a Mary-Su/Gary-Stu.

This is not an RPG, though I might make one based on it, after the events are over.

If you are a spirit, you cannot take:

An element someone has taken.
An animal someone has taken.

I am NOT having a co-author. Do not ask to be one.

Have fun with making the SUs, there is no text amount required/no text limit is this!

Sign-up Sheet:

Name: First Middle (Optional) Last (If spirit, make last name Densetsu)

Age: Make this both in human years and in demon years. (if character is not a demon/spirit, only human years)

Element: Thunder, Water, Earth, Wind, and Darkness are free due to me making chracters for Fire and Light (only needed for spirit characters)

Appearence: As long as you need

Personality: As long as required

History: As long as needed (only for non-spirit characters)

Transformation: What your character becomes when he/she uses the power of the jewel they possess (only for spirit characters)

Jewel Appearence: Each jewel looks different-what does your's look like? (only for spirit characters)

My SUs:

Spirit of Fire: Coming Soon...

Spirit of Light: Coming Soon...

Links:

Story- http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f85/inuyasha-legend-kingdom-raelaria-%7Bpg-13-maybe%7D-33145.html

Story Disscusion- Coming Soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom