• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild In the Decline Timeline is Ganondorf Permanently Looking Like Ganon?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would assume that he's stuck looking like Ganon if, for nothing else, that he was severely weakened in Ocarina of Time before assuming the form of the fell beast. I, however, have no proof for said assumption - no stock to back it up. I think we should take such things with a grain of salt :3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I imagine he would be stuck that way, since his Gerudo form is too weak. Plus, it was in beast mode that he killed Link, so I would assume that he'd be stuck that way until his ultimate downfall (if ever there is one).

Skittles

Rainbows!
If he somehow got the power to heal his Gerudo form, he could probably take it again. Bar that, he's stuck as an unthinking beast for all eternity...well, okay, maybe not unthinking, but he probably can't come up with any great plots in that form...

ILU

i luv u
I think his Gerudo form would be obtainable after an event like being revived, especially if it's with human blood (Link or Zelda's) rather than through witchcraft.

With a lot of lore, the blood of a subject usually has a lot to do with the final outcome of its use. While revival is possible for Ganon, the specifics haven't really been given. I like to believe that human blood would create a human form, just as witchcraft/dark magic created monstrous forms (Shadow Link and dementedcrazypigGanon).

Plus, he managed to create a Gerudo body out of thin air in TP, but maybe that's because he was initially executed in his human form. If the form he is defeated in plays an important role is his reappearing form, then I'd say he's stuck as a boar.

But I like his Gerudo form and hope that the way he is revived is what matters... That way we can see 'Dorf again.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, I'd imagine if he's completely reborn like from TP to FSA then he might get it back. From what we can tell, he was defeated in TP and then reborn again in FSA as a new Gerudo, so that implies that once he's defeated he can obtain a new form. Then again, as another person said, the form he is defeated in might have something to do with it. He was killed as a Gerudo in TP and reborn as a Gerudo in FSA...

...But seriously, I don't think a giant pig thing is ever going to be naturally "born". So he's either dead for good, or his form might come back. That's my theory. XD

Good question; however, there likely is no legitimate answer (as of yet). It all depends on what Nintendo actually decides to do with his character...

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Well there is this form of Ganondorf that was supposed to make an appearance in the oracle games but Nintendo and Capcom decided for him to not appear in that form in those games.

Here is the official artwork by Nintendo and Capcom themselves of that form:

Ganondorf_Artwork_%28Oracle_of_Ages_and_Seasons%29.png

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'd like to say Ganondorf in non beast form again so he can come up with evil plans we have to thrawt instead of having to defeat his weak underlings first... but then, maybe if he can be reborn again, as Demise was reborn into Ganondorf's Gerudo form in the first place, maybe he could take another form... a doppelganger of someone good, like the King or something, would be an interesting twist on things.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well there is this form of Ganondorf that was supposed to make an appearance in the oracle games but Nintendo and Capcom decided for him to not appear in that form in those games.

Here is the official artwork by Nintendo and Capcom themselves of that form:

Ganondorf_Artwork_%28Oracle_of_Ages_and_Seasons%29.png

He has a great set of lats on him that man.

Salem

SICK
Personally, O would like to see Ganon be in his pig form as the main form, not the "beast" form like Oot and TP, no I mean the humanoid piggy like the classic Zelda, even if just for one 3d game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom