• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Impa

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well all of the princesses body guards are named Impa is how I see it. It's probably yet another royal family tradition.

Impaz who is found in old Kakariko village (hidden village=kakariko from OoT) in TP is the child of Impa from OoT. No doubts about it. I think the OoT-impa might have died when the Gerudo invaded Hyrule between OoT and TP.

However, in the official "alternate timeline" where Link fails, OoT-impa survives to become the old woman Impa in the original LoZ and AoL

Seems to be 2 Impa-threads^^;;
But considering this one were bigger im going to copy what i wrote in the other thread.

The SS-impa dies in SS, clearly, but there were other Sheikahs. (otherwise the whole race would have died out, there were actually many Sheikahs during the Hyrulian Civil War before OoT) So that makes OoT-Impa an decendant.

Impaz who is found in old Kakariko village (hidden village=kakariko from OoT) in TP is the child of OoT-Impa. No doubts about it. I think the OoT-impa might have died when the Gerudo invaded Hyrule between OoT and TP. Explaining why she isnt around in TP.

However, in the official "alternate timeline" where Link fails, OoT-impa survives to become the old woman Impa in the original LoZ and AoL. She's able to survive that long because her already extra strong magic abilities got enhanced by her position as a sage. Powers she didnt pocess in the child timeline

Last edited:

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Reappearing Names

All thought out the games there are chericters that have the same basic role as in all the other games and the same name. The heroes in all the games are named Link, the name Zelda is repeated for the princesses in the games and Impa is the name of the sheikahs that appear. All these names seam to get reincarnated.

P

PyramidOfPower

Shiek clearly changes her appearance and the immortal is what i think. Also they are people of shadow. And Shiek travels through time.

P

PyramidOfPower

Ok let me make some corrections 1 impa travels in time in
SS and 2 the impas are immortal until they are relieved of their duties as guardians and become mortal. Because Zelda can't have her guard die

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom