• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U I'm Going Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a 100% run on the game and I cannot get a good picture for my first task (The one mailing a love letter). Any tips? I'm going crazy with this shot.

I usually stand on the docks, and get my camera all lined up nicely while I'm waiting. This dude walks slowly, so you have a decent amount time to get everything perfect for the shot. The next photo, you shouldn't have much problem with because Lenzo--the pictograph guy--is pretty lenient with the requirements of that one.

The final photo is the one I find the most annoying, simply because the Killer Bees--that gang of kids--keep on flocking around you, and they're prone to blocking the shot. What I do to avoid that, is get on the Windmill, and drop onto the platform that leads to the door for the second story of Lenzo's building. I'm out of reach, but since the camera has a zoom tool, it seems to work just fine.

Happy pictographing~ ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom