• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm Curious About Joining ZD Again on the News Team Or...

Well, I absolutely loved my time here at ZD. Meeting all the great people on the staff and the forum. Even looked up to Mases as a roll model. At a point in time where my daily routine consisted of doing absolutely nothing productive, working on ZD gave me a sense of self importance like I wasn't just wasting my time on useless stuff. A L O T has happened since then, some bad, some good. I've definitely moved on from where I was back then. My grandmother had some complications, the internet going out, and some two faced friend problems "which seems to never go away are the main reasons I had to leave. I ended up trying to come back a few times, but it seemed something always came up to keep me from being as productive as I would have liked, but I'm at a great place in my life now. I've been engaged for about 6 months now, I have a new GREAT job, I've recorded and am now selling two CD's full of orginal songs by none other than myself, I've composed a few tracks for some indie flicks, I've edited a couple. Life is pretty great. I was thinking back a few days ago and realized a few of the happiest moments I've had were because of ZeldaDungeon. Whether it was some odd conversation or an announcement for a game. A lot has changed since I've been gone and a lot of new people have came and went.

I haven't really been to the forums or anywhere off of the front page that much in the past few months, but if you guys could tell me how ZD has changed and how its going, I'd love to put in a new "application" to Mases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom