• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

IGN's Favorite Bowser Boss Battles

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, SM64 had one of the best Bowsers. Galaxy 2 I would also put in the number one spot, just because of how...amazing it was, to say the least.

Beeker

Wild Card
I think this list is pretty good. Though with my list, I think all I would change is to put New Super Mario Bros Wii a little higher. Only a few days ago I played that final boss battles, and it does have some epicness to it. It plays like one of the levels themselves instead of being confined in an arena. Besides,nothing beats a giant Bowser destroying everything in his path and bellowing roars.
I do agree with the top three though,I think that order seems right.

Super Mario 64 last boss was my favorite too because of the Epic Music and the battle was fun to play

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
SM64, SMG2, SMW, and NSMBWii. Those were the epicest Bowser battle I have ever enjoyed to defeat Bowser. They were interesting and intensified. Every one had their own unique and sometimes remake the way you Bowser. Very amazing*clap*

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I think Super Mario Galaxy 2 is number 1, then New Super Mario Bros. Wii, then Super Mario 64. I really enjoyed the mega-Bowser in NSMB Wii and SMG2 was just EPIC! Good list1

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Super Mario 64 wins when it comes to Bowser's battles. And I'm not stating the obvious from above, but from my own experience :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom