• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were to Make an New Animal, What Would It Be?

If you were to make an new animal, what would it be?
If you had the power to make a brand new animal, what would you make? How would it look? What would it do?
(P.S. I know I haven't been on here much lately but I promise you I am still alive)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
A zebra cat. And when I say that I mean a cat that's black and white striped.

Yeah, yeah, not exactly original... so how about FAIRIES? Technically they're animals. Little people with insect wings.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Thank you 7th grade project))

An animal called "Dumbo." It will be a whale like creature, but with massive wings on the head that are very similar to giant ears(Dumbos may be big, but they are extremely light).. It will have a long frog-like tongue, and teeth like a chipmunk. Dumbo would also have a horn to defend against predators. Instead of blubber it will be covered in fur because it lives in the arctic. It's prey is penguins; it swoops down and snatches up the penguins with its tongue, then uses its buck teeth to snap its neck.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Pokemon <3 Tons and tons of them. The world would be so much more cooler :D

But really, if one, a tamed, loving, animal which can be used for both transportation and companionship. It may also provide products usable by humans, like food or clothing. But I have a feeling such an animal would be misused :/

Skunk

Floof
A real, living Leviathan; an eater of worlds.

alduin-statue-closeup.jpg

*clears throat* "Zu'u Alduin, Naakin do Lein!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom